Is there something from the charter renewal that can go here?
Before beginning classes at enCompass Academy all new students, accompanied by their parent(s)/guardian(s), complete an Individualized Learning Plan with a member of the administrative team or a teacher. Students set goals for completing high school, as well as life afterwards. Students and parents are informed about school policy and procedures, as well as what it takes to be a successful student at enCompass Academy.
Staff members meet as a group once weekly. There are also regularly scheduled professional development days throughout the school year. Staff meeting agendas and sign-in sheets can be accessed on-site.
- Staff meeting agendas and sign-in sheets can be accessed on site.
- Parent sign-in sheets from Back to School Night, Data Nights, and Open Houses can also be accessed on site.
- Since the 2017-2018 school year enCompass Academy has employed a full-time data coach.
- Many student incentives are tied to attendance data, credit attainment, and GPA.
- In the 2018-2019 school year a social worker was hired using the WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE GRANT?
- For the past two years all full-time teachers, as well as the principal, counselor, and data coach at enCompass Academy have visited schools within the Academy of Urban School Leadership in Chicago.
- enCompass Academy has working relationships with the Boys & Girls Club, Reno Bike Project, Reno Artworks, Equus Insight, Paws 4 Love, and more.