Before beginning classes at enCompass Academy all new students, accompanied by their parent(s)/guardian(s), complete an Individualized Learning Plan with a member of the administrative team or a teacher. Students set goals for completing high school, as well as life afterwards. Students and parents are informed about school policy and procedures, as well as what it takes to be a successful student at enCompass Academy.
Various lesson plan formats enCompass Academy teachers can access and use for planning.
- At least once a week enCompass Academy teachers are required to include one ACT style question as a bellringer.
- Students are rewarded for participation in ACT practice tests.
- In the first semester of the 2018-2019 school year four students enrolled in and earned credit for dual credit classes at TMCC.
- In the second semester of the 2018-2019 school year four students are enrolled in/scheduled to enroll in dual credit classes at TMCC.
- In the Spring semester of the 2017-2018 school year enCompass Academy added an Honors Biology class. This class is still offered for the 2018-2019 school year.
- In the 2017-2018 school year Honors Calculus was added to our course selections. This class is still offered for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Starting in the spring semester of the 2018-2019 school year administration is completing weekly grade book checks.